Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Many things happened this few weeks. I would say even after i baptized, i did not behave or work like a christian. That's a really disappointing thing to say but after the "matter" that just happened last week, i believe it really changed my life. No longer that same person u use to know since last time. More upright i guess. Finally able to get hold of myself firmly thanks to GOD. Btw, my company just hired kah poh n teck meng. Andre told me immediately on that day which i on leave, saying the company only specifically want HIS frenz. Sometimes it really makes me wonder is andre actually up to something? Well i guess it was gabriel who introduce us to this job, it wouldnt be nice of andre to actually wana act like a leader among us. It will only cause more grudges. This job is getting tougher each day. Tml i still had an appointment wif gayathiri of former 4/5 at the library. She offered help in the JC1 maths n chem. It's really all thks to her that i can hav more faith so as to be able to cover up the first 3 months lessons.

No comments: